AllGood Cycle Holidays Terms & Conditions
- A deposit of £85.00 per person is required to confirm booking. Once your payment has cleared your booking will be confirmed and a legally binding contract is formed.
- Balance of payment must arrive four weeks prior to your guided ride.
- Cancellation 4 weeks or more prior to arrival date: Loss of deposit per person only.
- Cancellation less than 4 weeks prior and up to 1 week prior: 50% per person will be deducted from your balance and the remaining sums will be refunded unless you can provide a valid Doctors certificate then you will only lose your deposit.
- Cancellation less than 1 week prior will result in the loss of full payment unless you can provide a valid Doctors certificate then you will lose only 50% per person and the remaining funds will be refunded.
- AllGood Cycling will do our best to accommodate your trip if you require changing the date for any unforeseen circumstance.
- If AllGood Cycling is forced to cancel your trip you will receive a full refund including your deposit, except where they are forced to cancel due to third parties not being able to honor the terms and conditions and cancellation procedures.
- AllGood Cycling will always have a qualified first aider riding with you at all times.
- AllGood Cycling holidays include long rides over hilly terrain, it’s important that you disclose any medical conditions that we need to be aware of before participating on our rides, we also ask for a brief medical history and consent for each participant in case emergency treatment is required during a ride.
- If you are bringing your own bike it is essential that it is a fully serviced and an operational bike.
- All customers must wear an approved safety helmet at all times when riding on our trips. There will be no exceptions to this rule. ‘No helmet, No ride’!!
- The weather in the Croatia can be hot. You must make provision for suitable sun protection and wear appropriate cycle clothing. Likewise there is always the potential for rain and advice you to bring a waterproof top.
- AllGood Cycling reserves the right to alter the ride itinerary if your guide believes the weather makes it unsafe to ride OR if someone warrants the guide’s full attention in the event of an incident. In both cases no refunds will be available on sums already paid.
- AllGood Cycling has comprehensive Public Liability Insurance. Neither Allgood Cycling nor the venues we use will be liable for any personal injury or damage to your property at any time during your trip.
- Any emergency repairs carried out by our guides on your own bike whilst out riding with AllGood Cycling will only be done on your behalf with your approval first. In no way whatsoever can any liability be accepted should any repair subsequently prove insufficient. Any parts replaced on your own bike will need to be funded for by yourself, including inner tubes.
- If you are unable to continue your ride due to un-repairable mechanical failure and after the guide has used all resources available we will be unable to provide any form of refund.
- AllGood Cycling advices each rider to have their own travel insurance.